- Sort by Default Order
IMS 10008 input Voice SMS, SNMP, Web serverIMS-1000 supports up to eight sensors to monitor critical environmental conditions. When a fault is detected, it immediately notifies through Ethernet and telephone connections. Sending Voice calls, SMS, Email and SNMP
IMS 40008+ input Voice SMS, SNMP, Web server
- Ethernet-based device management for server rooms, data centers, and IP devices.
- PC-based management software lets users view status, make changes and review history.
- Receive voice alerts and alarm notifications through standard Ethernet/telephone connections.
- Program customizable voice alerts, e-mails, and text-message notifications.
Sensaphone WSG30Wireless 32 input, Email, SNMP, Web Page, Logging
- An easy solution to web-based monitoring ideal for applications where running wires can be difficult
- Connect up to 30 wireless sensors wherever you need
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Ethernet connection
- Notifies up to 32 people by e-mail, text message, SNMP , or Modbus in the event of an alarm
Sentinel12 input Voice, SMS, SNMP, Cloud logging/ConfigurationSecure, userâ€“friendly online control panel provides a softwareâ€“free, anytime, anywhere environment for managing your systems. Store your sensor readings in â€œthe cloudâ€ to automatically protect against data loss and provide limitless information storage. Receive alarm notifications through an Internet or cellular connection. Notifies an unlimited number of people by e-mail, text message or voice phone calls in the event of an alarm.
Sentinel Pro12 input Voice, SMS, Modbus, Cloud logging/ConfigurationSentinel Monitoring system is a Modbus Voice, SMS and Email Alarm dialer and cloud-based monitoring system that detects the occurring events and make you alert. As well as logging its inputs.
SMS3208 inputs, 5 outputs SMS, Email, LoggingThe EDAC SMS320 controller is a communications device that allows wireless remote alarm monitoring and control via 4G and 3G networks. The EDAC SMS320 is ideally suited to such applications as temperature, humidity,tank levels, flow and pressure monitoring. The EDAC SMS320 is a cost-effective solution for controlling, monitoring and interrogating applications via SMS messaging and email.
WEB 6006 input Email, Logging, Modbus, Web Page
- Easy, cost-effective, web-based monitoring for any application
- Data-logging records up to 100,000 samples; including data, date, and time
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Internet connection
- Notifies up to thirty-two contacts by e-mail, text message or SNMP in the event of an alarm