When public safety is at risk, depend on our emergency communications solutions to send potentially life-saving instructions to unlimited methods of communications.
Fast, reliable and intelligible communications are essential for community preparedness, response and recovery.Â Eaton’s Cooper Notification Life Safety and MNS solutions empower local and state governments to quickly and efficiently send emergency alerts and instructions to an entire city, county, region or state-wide.Â Whether mobilizing first responders or informing residents of evacuation procedures or notifying employees of an emergency, you can rely on Eaton’s Cooper Notification integrated emergency communication systems to instantly communicate to everyone â€“ anytime, anywhere.
- Interoperable Communications – Existing security and life safety systems and local information sources can be integrated with Cooper Notificationâ€™s MNS for improved system management and situation awareness.
- Increase situational awareness – Roam Secure Information Exchange (RSIX) aggregates data from a variety of sources such as National Weather Service, Department of Transportation, CDC, and AMBER alerts, making critical information instantly available.
- Reduce alerting time – Automated alerting through RSIX reduces time to generate and send alerts, while reducing administrative burden on senders.
- Strengthen communication between other government agencies and local emergency management, an interoperable communications solution,Â to effectively respond to threats.
- Intelligible Communications – Featuring industry-leading intelligibility, WAVES broadcasts crystal, clear voice messages, tones and sirens over large geographic outdoor areas
- Security – Relied on by the highest level of government, systems are designed with role-based access and feature highly secure platforms across multiple Tier III+ secure facilities
- Employee Notifications – Issue instructions to evacuate employees from dangerous areas; Warn employees of severe weather and other emergency situations.
- Alarm and Emergency Signaling and Security Alerts – For indoor and outdoor evacuation and warnings, alert employees,Â visitors and the public within surrounding areas of the dangerous situation.
- Emergency management â€“ Mobilize response and recovery teams; Communicate critical information to other government agencies; Coordinate resource efforts
- Public Health Alerts â€“ Instantly communicate intra-agency and to the public health warnings and precautions to take during a disease outbreak
- Weather alerts and power outages â€“ Relay critical communications to employees related to power outages or severe weather conditions
- Continuity of Government (COG) and Continuity of Operations (COOP) – Solutions to help you with government mandates to keep your department up and running.