- Easy, cost-effective, web-based monitoring for any application
- Data-logging records up to 100,000 samples; including data, date, and time
- Receive alarm notifications through a standard Internet connection
- Notifies up to thirty-two contacts by e-mail, text message or SNMP in the event of an alarm
The Sensaphone WEB600 Monitoring System is a low-cost monitoring solution for smaller scale applications such as a computer room or vacation home. The WEB600 also includes a broad temperature sensing range (–109°F to 168°F) and data logging; making it an ideal candidate for food and medical storage. Conveniently check the status or make programming changes via the Web600’s internal web page from any web-enabled device. This simple-to-use, clean user interface makes programming and setup simple.
- Up to six external sensors monitor temperature, humidity, water, and more
- Included relay output can switch local devices on/off based on alarm activity
- Temperature-sensing range of -109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C
- Make programming changes and access status conditions online
The Sensaphone WEB600 Monitoring System is designed to be an easy, cost–effective, network–based monitoring system to notify you when equipment or conditions go awry.The system can monitor temperatures ranging from -109° to 168°F as well as humidity, air quality, water detection, and more. The WEB600 website allows system users to make programming changes, access status conditions, and review data logs online through any web-enabled PC.
Capabilities: The unit can read status from six digital or analog sensors including on/off status, open/closed conditions, actual temperatures, and real-time values such as tank levels, air pressure, voltage or flow rates. The system has a temperature sensing range of -109° to 168°F making it the ideal solution for food storage, medical storage, and other temperature-sensitive areas.
Includes: This system includes a plug-in power supply that monitors for power failure and has an available battery backup with two hours of run time to ensure reliable operation during a power outage.
|Number of Inputs||6|
|Input Types||Contact, 2.8K, 10K, 4-20mA|
|Temperature Sensing Range||-109° to 168°F | -85° to 76°C|
|Remote Access||Website to access status and programming|
|Local Access||LEDs for Alarm Status, Power Status, and Ethernet link|
|Alarm Notification||32 alarm destinations – any combination of e-mail, text message, or SNMP traps 8 alarm escalation levels with comprehensive scheduling per input profile and alarm destination|
|Power Supply||Plug in power supply also monitors for power failures Optional battery backup (required for power failure monitoring)|
|Data Logging||100,000 samples (include data, date and time)|
|Physical||5.5 x 3.25 x 1.25” | 140 x 83 x 32mm .5lbs | .22k|